The Pinta Tawo Competition is a body painting contest that celebrates the human skin as a perfect venue to showcase art. It is one of the special events organized by the Iloilo Paraw Regatta Foundation, Inc together with the Junior Chamber International Iloilo (JCI-Iloilo).
Objective: To showcase the potentials of Ilonggos on creative designing, and set JCI as medium of example for the youth to participate in social activities.
- Registered applicants agree to be governed by the foregoing rules and regulations of the competition.
- The competition is open to all interested group of students and artists.
- The group shall be composed of four (4) members and shall appoint a team leader who will represent their group for all inquiries.
- The competition will be on Saturday, February 17, 2008, 9 AM at Villa Regatta, Arevalo Villa, Iloilo City. The date of competition is subject to change depending on the weather condition and other reasons beyond the control of the organizers.
- Registration deadline will be on Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 11 AM, Tatoy’s Manokan, Arevalo Villa, Iloilo City.
- The participants shall provide for themselves the painting materials like pens, brushes, and etc. Organizers will provide the participant with paint (white and tinting colors) on a first come, first served basis.
- The Pinta Tawo Competition is limited to Ten (10) artist group.
- Participants must adhere to the theme: “Iloilo Paraw Flies! Making a Name, Sailing High!”
- Participants shall work with the set points provided to them. They are prohibited to have additional periods.
- In case of a tie, the chief judge shall score the two contestants anew to break the tie.
- Judging will be on February 17, 2008, 7 AM after competition.
- The decision of the board of judges is final. No protest will be entertained after the announcement of the winners.
- Deviation from the rules and regulations will be a valid ground for disqualification upon the discretion of the organizers.
- fill up information sheet
- birth certificate (photocopy)
- certification from the college dean
Criteria for Judging:
||P5,000.00 + Trophy
||P3,000.00 + Trophy
||P2,000.00 + Trophy
|4th Prize & 5th Prize
||P1,000.00 + Trophy each
||(JCI Iloilo and IPRF BOD)
||(JCI Iloilo, Artists Orgs)
|Marketing /Advertising Committee
||JCI Iloilo and IPRF
|Secretariat & Documentation Committee
||JCI Iloilo and DOT rep
|Awards and Prizes Committee
||JCI Iloilo and IPR Prizes: